I am a Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience in the Industry, Master's degree from University of Florida, and a caffeine freak.
As a passionate Software developer who delights in solving challenging problems with Software, I'm presently pursuing my Master's in Computer Science from University of Florida, and expanding my experience in Full Stack development. I have been working in the Technology industry for four years in Agile mode. Recently I am into developing a Vue.js application for Li Lab at University of Florida. In the past I worked as a Java developer for East Europian and West African clients in the Telecom space.
Coursework: Analysis of Algorithms, Advanced Data Structures, Distributed OS, Programming Language Principles
Coursework: Web Technology, Data Communication & Networking, Numerical Methods & Programming, Mathematics
• Implemented a web application product using Vue.js, Node.js, Mongo for intra-project collaborations.
• Did NoSQL data modelling with Mongo database, and programmed REST APIs in Node.js for React/Vue to use.
• Developed dashboard using React.js and Node.js backend (MERN) to let users interact with deep learning services.
• Implemented follow-up-orders feature backend in a telecom Order Execution Engine in Java, which allowed users to append another subscription-order to a previous order. Helped business in boosting the total orders by 39.2%.
• Led a team of six interns to optimize four SOA-based asynchronous Service Composition algorithms and conduct performance analysis and documentation, which reduced the probability of orders getting stuck by 3.6%.
• Met and collaborated with clients in Eastern Europe, to establish system designs, which led to a $95000 project.
• Improved Order Execution Engine availability by implementing rollback mechanisms in Java, that could store orders in distributed queues and Oracle DB during system failures and re-initiate them later, thus reducing the downtime by 31.8%.
• Developed and presented a test automation tool using Java and Groovy, as a part of Continuous Integration (CI), to enable early detection of bugs, thus reducing the overall release time by 40%.
• Engineered a reusable TCP network socket server component in Java to enable cross-domain communication.